Audiologists can determine the cause of your hearing loss and provide options to help you hear. Digital technology can minimize background noise while making conversations easier to understand. Our specialists take into account what’s bothering a patient and adjust the hearing aid to match specific preferences.
As a member of the St. Anthony’s Physician Organization it is our mission to offer fully qualified, compassionate care. Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art medicine in a manner emphasizing communication and cooperation between patient and provider.
At St. Anthony’s Audiology Specialists we take pride in the relationships and services provided to our patients. Our office provides individualized care, compassion, and perseverance to help find a good solution to your hearing loss. Please contact our office for more information regarding how we can serve you.COMMON SIGNS OF HEARING PROBLEMS:
- Words are hard to understand
- Another person’s speech sounds slurred or mumbled
- Certain sounds are overly annoying or loud
- A hissing or ringing in the background is heard
- The need to turn the TV or radio volume up very high
- The frequent need to ask people to repeat themselves
- Long-term exposure to excessive noise (i.e., use of firearms, loud music)