All testing is performed and interpreted by an audiologist. You will receive results and recommendations immediately following your evaluation.
Audiology services include:
- Assistive listening device
- Cochlear implant evaluations and programming
- Community hearing screenings and education
- Comprehensive audiometric testing for adults
- Comprehensive pediatric testing including visual reinforcement and conditioned play audiometry
- Digital hearing aid sales and services
- Neurodiagnostic adult auditory brain-stem testing
- Newborn hearing screening and diagnostic testing
- Otoacoustic emission screening
TreatmentDepending on the results of your evaluation, the audiologist may offer various treatment options. Hearing products are state-of-the-art from a wide variety of manufacturers, at various technology levels, affordable and offered at competitive prices. Hearing aids come with a 30 day trial period to let you experience better hearing. Rest assured, our audiologists will take the time and care necessary to provide a proper fitting for your individual needs.